Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YOU!

The key to starting 2013 is to accept and detach from 2012.

Accept your accomplishments and failures. Detach from anything causing negativity in your life.

Set actionable - not wishing - goals. I.E. - I am going to go to Bikram 2 times a week vs I'm going to lose 10 pounds by February.

A new year is a chance to LET GO. Accept those lessons you worked so hard to learn, but smile at yourself and feel that confidence boom as you visualize everyone bowing before you in respect  regarding anything you take on this upcoming year.


Love yourself again. This is the year of LOVE. Of following that true heart-prompting. Of not taking s*** from anyone who doesn't see your worth, no matter the cost. This is the year you contribute to the global realness that we must move towards, where no one is taken advantage of, or held down.

I'm ready. I'm not going to sit back and let life fast-forward by. Life is short, why not take every risk I can? Because once we do, we realize it was no risk at all.

Peace. And love. And I truly mean that, from the depths of my heart.

HAPPY NEW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment