Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New Organic Goodies.

Argh, behold me pirate's booty! Or at least my newly amassed score of awesome organics.

pinkpumpkinpatch.com pumpkins, Whole Foods

These raggedy pumpkins caught our eye - they have character! Plus, proceeds go towards breast cancer research.

Jason Pure Natural Deodorant Stick, $3; Whole Foods

When we were buying our pumpkins, Chris and I wander through the beauty aisle. I stop at the deodorant section, hoping to re-up on my Naturally Fresh Mineral Salt spray. Chris starts smelling solid versions, and alluding me to smell the ones he likes (point taken, the salt spray doesn't work as well as I think it does). But I turn over these solids to read the ingredients, and most are Propylene Glycol offenders. As I revert to the salt spray section, Chris makes one last suggestion. "Here, baby, tea tree!" I check the ingredients - all pure. I don't know how they did it in a solid, but the brand Jason managed to pull off a pure deodorant that makes you feel a little more mainstream. (And so far, it works!)
doTerra Wild Orange essential oil, doTerra.com
This citrus-y liquid is the elixir of energy, purity and - pun intended - ZEST! Claiming to aid in digestion, metabolism, anti-anxiety and cleansing efforts, this is one good oil to have around. I dabbed some under my nostrils today for a cleansing and energizing inhale, on my stomach for perhaps speedier digestion, and diluted in a spray bottle of water for a spritz of air freshener.


Hugger Mugger Eco Bamboo Yoga Towel, $35; Bikram studio at Brick Canvas
 I can't believe I ever did Bikram without it! Lay this non-slip microfiber towel on top of your mat, and you can warrior your way through class without moving or messing it up! And machine washable means it won't get gross (Bikram, I love you, but this sweating thing can get nasty).

Eminence Organic Skin Whip moisturizer, Sage Leaf Spa at Brick Canvas
The organic line Eminence is the main menu at Sage Leaf Spa in the new health complex, Brick Canvas, in Lehi. And I can see why! Imported from Hungary, the lotion leaves your skin airbrush-smooth and supple by feeding it essential nutrients. I love the "whipped" texture! A little goes a long way, so even this $4 pot will give you your money's worth.


No comments:

Post a Comment